Rock Hill Residential Plumbing Services
Click to Call a Rock Hill Plumber Now!
The last thing that any of us want is to turn a common issue into a big problem. This can happen pretty easily if residential plumbing problems are not properly attended to. Don’t let a small problem escalate into a serious issue by trying to fix something yourself or getting advice from a YouTube video. Trust the experts at AAA City Plumbing for a fast solution. We understand the needs of residents in the Rock Hill residential area. Our goal is to save you time and money — getting you squared away on the first call. We can handle anything regarding running water and the pipes in your home. That might include any of the following:
Water Heater Repair
Your water heater is an appliance that provides your home or commercial property with hot water any time you desire. But if it stops working properly, you could be left taking cold showers or with a pool of water on the floor. For residents in the Rock Hill residential area, AAA City Plumbing has a water heater solution for you! Our staff is number one for providing efficient repair solutions and services without wrecking your bank account.
Signs Of A Malfunctioning Water Heater
No hot water is the most obvious sign that your water heater isn’t working properly, but there are a few other signs to keep a lookout for.
- Brown or discolored water: If you have brown or discolored water coming out of your faucet, it means you have rust or debris in the tank. To fix this, our technicians will drain your water heater and clean the affected areas. Then, they will check your tank to make sure it is providing clear water like it should.
- Water leaks: This is another major issue that can come up. Leaking water can be dangerous. Wet spots can lead to mold. Or, there is even a chance your tank could explode. Our team uses the proper repair strategies to fix the leak and ensure that your tank will be safe to use in your home.
If you notice any issues with your water heater, give us a call. AAA City Plumbing is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week for any water heater emergencies. We are standing by, ready for your call to answer any questions you may have. We also give free estimates. Call today!
Emergency Plumbing Services
Speaking of emergencies, if you have ever experience a severe plumbing problem, you know it is something that needs to be fixed as quickly as possible. The longer it takes, the more it can end up costing you. This is why AAA City Plumbing is Rock Hill’s emergency plumber for immediate assistance. We also serve areas surrounding Rock Hill.
How To Recognize Plumbing Emergencies
If you find water damage or receive an excessively high water bill — it may mean you have a leaky sewer pipe. If this is the case, do not wait to give us a call. If your toilet is backed up and using a plunger isn’t getting the job done — that could mean there are serious problems with your plumbing system.
What Should You Do In An Emergency?
During a plumbing emergency, it is important to remain calm. The first thing you need to do is locate your main water valve and shut it off. This will stop the water and damage in your home from getting worse. Then, give us a call! We are here for you and happy to help at any time. We can handle any plumbing problem.
There is never a good time for a plumbing emergency. But it helps to have some piece of mind that comes with knowing that there are qualified technicians standing by — just in case you need us.
Other Plumbing Services
Here’s a quick look at some of the other services we offer.
- Video pipe inspection: The best way to avoid a major problem is with the maintenance of your pipes. One resource available to you is the video inspection of your pipes. Performed by professionals, such as our staff, your home in the Rock Hill residential or surrounding area will be fully inspected. Any and all plumbing issues that you may have will be detected and a repair solution can be implemented in no time.
- Water filtration systems: Water softening and water filtration helps rid the water of contaminants. Hard water, mineral buildup and harmful chemicals can be present in the water entering your home. Through the use of professional water filtration systems, many of these issues can be prevented. Our technicians have the expert solutions to keep your water free and clear of contaminants.
- Mobile homes: Plumbing issues are common in mobile homes. They can really wreak havoc on your life. That’s why we are sure to have highly trained and skilled technicians that use advanced repair solutions to help mobile homeowners.
AAA City plumbing provides many more services including: sump pump, shower & tub installation, backflow testing and certification, toilet repair, garbage disposal, slab leak repairs and well pump repair. Give us a call today!